Monday, May 11, 2009

05-09-09

It's another day in paradise. 86 degrees, no clouds, brisk breeze it is a perfect day to go boating. We head to Fantasy Island where lots of people have now discovered, so it gets harder every time to find a place to beach the pontoon. I really like the convenience and roominess of the pontoon, I really do not like the slow speed that it travels. Just beach it, walk off the front, how much easier can it get. Well, the gang is there and everybody is talking about the boat exploding off of Beer Can Island yesterday. Joe Melnick, the famous race car driver, is there with a few babes in tow, they have brought out a blow up island where up to 10 of your closest friends can sit in and drink beer. Who comes up with these ideas? After about a half hour of pumping this thing up everybody hops on. Carlos lends me his hair hat to see how I look with hair. I remember having hair a long time ago however it has been a long time since I have seen myself with a head full. Ah the memories. It's 4 o'clock and time to head to Dixies Dockside. Harley is playing there today and I'm ready for some shade. We drink a bucket of beers and then I realize that we have not had anything to eat for lunch or dinner so we head home to cook some sketties. I still can't believe Joan Rivers won Celebrity Apprentice, Trump should be given flogged for that decision. I usually don't watch the show but I was just waiting for Joan to be fired so I could laugh that plastic faced, loud mouth, old fool back into retirement, where she belongs. See Ya Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment